Limited Time Offer:
Purchase this item at Loud and Clear Music and get $10.00 off. This price reflects your savings. These saving are effective through December 31st, 2020.
You can make your purchase here now. We are currently offering free local delivery and limited curbside pickup.
You can also communicate with us via phone 707.665.5650; email: email@example.com; or on Facebook.
A snare crack. An arpeggiated chord. A powerful saxophone solo. Whether on stage or in the studio, the notes that flow from your instrument connects your audience on a visceral level. And such sounds need a mic that can handle its strength. For every acoustic condition, the SM57 delivers the power of your playing to every fan in the house.
What is the SM57 best suited to?
It’s the most popular choice for a professional musician who wants to mic up their amplified or acoustic instrument such as a guitar amp or bass amp, saxophone, trumpet or drums. It is used on stages and in studios around the world.
How does it sound?
The contoured frequency response with its presence rise, helps the instrument cut better through the main mix. The extremely effective cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and will simply record what you point at it while rejecting sound from the rear.
- Contoured frequency response for clean, instrumental reproduction and rich vocal pickup
- Professional-quality reproduction for drum, percussion, and instrument amplifier miking
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while reducing background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Extremely durable under the heaviest use
- Frequency response: 40 to 15,000 Hz